Wednesday 30 April 2014

ThinkGeek baby wishlist

ThinkGeek wishlist of baby clothes

1.  Made with love and science babygrow $9.99.  2.  Superhero socks $4.99.  3.  Star Trek uniform babygrows $15.99 for one.  4. Batman night light $9.99.  5.  Minecraft creeper babygrow $9.99.  6.  I just boldly went (star trek) babygrow $14.99.  7.  Companion cube (Portal) babygrow $9.99.

This is becoming a trend, wishlists on a Wednesday, so I'm going to stick with this theme of 'Wishlist Wednesday' :D  This week it's all about mine and hubby's geekness.  We're geek and proud and what's more, we really want to get some geeky stuff for the baby.  I'm probably going to do more geek baby wishlists from different shops, but this weeks features ThinkGeek - a site I've bought many things from over the years, including an Office Space survival kit (of the film), T-Shirts for the hubby and an assortment of other bits and bobs :)

Of these, my absolute favourite is number 5, the Minecraft creeper babygrow, so so so cute!  I think I'll definitely be picking one of these up.  I adore the socks too, but I think I might prefer them on a toddler, the little caps might move around then as they're moving about :)

The Batman night light is gorgeous, of course it'll be an American plug on it, so you'll need a converter, but the Batman glow is awesome :)

Being a trekkie, I couldn't resist including the Star Trek uniform babygrows too, they're just too cute! Teamed up with some black leggings they'd look like they belong on the enterprise!!!

Now, because I'm lazy I'm not linking off to each piece, what I have done instead is create a wish list on their website.  To be clear, this is not for you to buy me stuff (that's not what I want), this is just so you can easily find the links in one place :)  Here's the wish list :)  Because it's an American site, if you're shipping to the UK there's quite a heavy postage charge, so make sure you make it worth while before you buy something - also in the past I've had to pay a customs charge (once, for £30).

What do you think of this geeky wishlist?  I love it!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. That 'I just boldly went' babygrow is so funny! My cousin bought his little baby boy a Superman babygrow, then him and his wife got matching onesies to take a family photo in, so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's awesome isn't it! Awww that's so cute!

      Delete
  2. Love the Star Trek onesies and the cape socks are awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the batman nightlight & the creeper baby grow :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, the creeper babygrow will be mine!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved