Wednesday 23 April 2014

Moses basket wishlist

moses baskets

| 1. Prickles and Twoo moses basket from Lollipop Lane - £64.99 (with stand) | 
| 2. John Lewis make a wish moses basket - £75 (plus stand) | 
| 3. Winnie the Pooh moses basket from Mothercare - £69.99 (plus stand) | 

Today I set myself the challenge of narrowing down the moses basket choices to my top three, and from there, hopefully make a decision.

What I didn't expect was to discover a brand I've pretty much fallen in love with, and with pretty reasonable prices too, I'm looking at you Lollipop Lane!  Before I start raving about them (expect Lollipop Lane wishlists!) lets talk about my top 3 choices for moses baskets.

1.  Prickles and Twoo from Lollipop Lane.  
I adore polka dots and love owls (and purple!) so this is a lovely combination of all that, what's more, the stand is included in the price, as well as a mattress.  I love that it's made from a light coloured material and that it's unisex - regardless of whether we have a boy or girl, I want to keep as much of the decoration etc gender neutral as possible.  I also love that the underneath of the owl is a mirror, so the baby can look at their self when they're laying down :)  (my top choice)

2.  Make a wish moses basket from John Lewis.
I love how this is all white (with a little grey).  I'm not a fan of really frilly baskets which is one of the reasons this one appeals to me.  It has cute stars all over it, pin-stripes on the top and a little elephant. Perfect for my taste and nice and neutral.  The only problem with this one is that the stand you have to buy separately for £30.  (my second favourite choice)

3.  Winnie the Pooh basket from Mothercare.
This lovely basket has a cute dangling star and moon and is well wrapped.  It's in white and beige so very neutral.  Despite it ticking lots of the boxes, this is bottom of my wishlist, just because I find myself lusting after the other two more.  I'd also need to buy the stand separately too.  (my third choice)

So I think I've talked myself into which one I want, it's just a case of when to buy it.  After I found the wonderful Lollipop Lane, I followed them on twitter and saw they were having a 15% off sale, so of course I jumped over and had a look!  Some really well priced muslin clothes (oh so cute!), very cute baby clothes that aren't much more expensive than Asda.... anyway, before I get carried away listing all the things I liked from there, I'll save that for another post.  Until then, farewell!

Georgina

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved