Wednesday 9 April 2014

Inspiration on Pinterest

Pinterest is something I adopted at the very start when you had to 'request' to have an account on there, since then and hundreds of pins later I'm still going strong!  With the baby on the way it's natural I've set up a couple of boards for inspiration for the nursery, and a board for cute baby clothing.  I thought I'd share the boards with you, there's some seriously beautiful things on there, especically the Etsy owl mobile, so so cute!

Follow Georgina Kent's board Nursery inspiration on Pinterest.
Follow Georgina Kent's board Baby clothing loves on Pinterest.

I hope you liked my pins, feel free to re-pin them and/or follow me on Pinterest here, or both if you're feeling generous :)

Have a lovely couple of days, until next time!
Georgina


Follow my blog with Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved