Saturday 8 November 2014

A Cardiff meetup

A couple weeks ago I headed to my favourite place in Cardiff, Pettigrew tea rooms for a blogger meetup.  It had been a while since our last one so when Laura from Side Street Style said she was organising one I jumped at the chance to go.

It was my first ever outing without the hubby, so just Squidge and I, and it's safe to say I was pretty nervous.  But I needn't have been worried, Squidge slept through the whole thing, mostly staying in his car seat (but not the whole time as he'd have been in it too long, so I took him out and cuddled him for a while too).  

I sat and chilled out with a couple of old blogging friends, Claire from Diary of the Evans-Crittens and the lovely Laura from Side Street Style, and also met a new blogger (Jaye from Cardiff in a Tea Cup) where we talked mummy stuff (something quite new to me!).

The lovely people at Pettigrew put on a fab enhanced cream tea which was super duper yummy, as always :)

Squidge and I ready for our first outing alone!
Just look at those bags under my eyes! They're double bags! 

Enhanced cream tea at Pettigrew tea rooms
While I can't remember what everything was called, we do have scones, violet marshmallows (didn't try these as they weren't vegetarian), bara brith (and more that wasn't photographed). 

Assam tea at Pettigrew tea rooms
Assam tea - yummy! 

Squidge asleep in his car seat
Squidge asleep in his car seat at the event, he slept through the whole thing!

Squidge asleep on me
Squidge asleep on me, such a good boy :) 

Goody bag
The goody bag (minus some Percy Pigs which the hubby swiftly ate!)

A big thank you to the sponsors of the event too, who put on some lovely goody bags with a lovely mix of goodies, so thanks to Argos Online, Green People UK, Miss Patisserie, Move Dance wear, Dot Com Gift Shop, By Kirsty, St Kitts Herbery, Fever London, Marks and Spencer & Crabtree UK.

Thanks to the lovely organisers for putting on such a lovely event, its always lovely catching up :)

Georgina <3
Don't forget to follow my blog with Bloglovin for regular updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved