Monday 2 June 2014

21 week pregnancy update

keep calm and have a baby

Another week and another pregnancy update from me, I've had a headache all day today (Sunday) so I'll try to keep this short and snappy :)

MY WEEK
It's been a bit of a rollercoaster week, in a good way :)  Tuesday was the scan, if you want to read all about it my blog post is here, all was great and it was lovely to see Squidge again :)  The sonographer didn't manage to check all the things she needed to as the baby was being uncompliant!  So we're off back there on the 10th June for a re-scan and we get to see Squidge again - hopefully they'll be able to see a bit better and tell us once again if it's a girl or a boy - last time they said girl, but with very little certainty.

SYMPTOMS
The same as all the way through the pregnancy, still quite tired, had a nap today and yesterday, bit of backache, heartburn and general nausea (when brushing teeth, thinking about food, smelling something etc).

WEIGHT & DIET
I forgot to weigh myself today (always do it in the afternoon between lunch and dinner), so I can't update you on that this week, although I'd imagine it have gone up as I've been drinking loads of milk (with Crusha in it!) and eating raspberry ripple ice cream (NOM!), but that's all gone now so I won't be eating any more of that for a while :)  As for the milk with Crusha - it's a great way for me to drink more milk which is needed for the baby, it's like drinking squash as a way of drinking more water :)

BUMP
When lying down, I can definitely feel it and it's starting to protrude.  When sitting down, my tummy is definitely sticking out a whole lot more!  When standing, not a massive difference, but yeah, my overweight tummy is definitely poking out more than normal :)

NECT SCAN/APPOINTMENT
10th June - rescan of the anomaly scan :)

BABY STUFF
Well, had a fab email from Mothercare this week about an offer they have on their Graco Evo pram travel system (3 in 1) - it's got £200 off, so it's now £329 which is amazing!  Whilst we haven't bought it yet, I think we probably will, the offer ends on the 10th June, so I think we'll be popping back there before then to make our purchase!  When we were there, we did pick up some cute socks and a wrist rattle, some sock-ons (highly recommended to me) and a Glo-egg room thermometer for the Nursery - so not much this week, but little bits and bobs :)


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Aw I bought the GloEgg this week too!! :)
    Good luck with the rescan - hope he/she plays fair this time!! :)
    Lianne | TheBrunetteSays...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! GloEgg twins! :P Thanks, yeah me too! I'd love to hear again them say 'it's a girl' :) Or even see a willy so we know it's a boy :P

      Delete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved