Sunday 31 August 2014

New things to try - Mustela

Mustela stretch mark care oil

Ever heard of this brand? Me neither until about 1-2 weeks ago.  I was contacted by a lovely PR to see if I'd like to review some of the products, namely their stretch mark care oil.

Given that I've broken out with some stretch marks around my belly button (the narrowest part of my inflated waist) I thought this would make a good test.  I've taken 'before' pics but I'm not sure I'm brave enough to share them just yet, we'll wait and see :)

I used the stretch mark care oil for the first time today, it's a thick oily consistency that blends in and absorbs really well, it smells lovely too :)

As well as the stretch mark oil, they also sent me some nursing comfort balm which is safe to use while breastfeeding (and it's paraben, phthalate and phenoxyethanol free).  Simply apply it to the nipple area after breastfeeding and it is supposed to help to soothe the area.  Obviously, I won't be able to trial this for a while as the baby isn't due for a good few weeks yet.

They also sent a small tube of double action stretch mark cream, for those dark and sore marks.  And a little tube of nappy cream (change cream) to help prevent and repair nappy rash.

I'll let you know how I get on with these as and when I try them - first to report back will probably be the stretch mark care oil :)


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved