Tuesday 31 March 2015

Berry Clever Kids

Berry Clever

When it comes to buying products for your baby, it can be really hard to know what's good, what works and what doesn't work.  Well, myself and loads of other mummies have been regularly putting our likes and dislikes on a website called Berry Clever.  It lists hundreds of products from teething to skincare, bathing, sleeping etc (you get the picture).  I've created 17 lists on there over the last few months covering the afore mentioned things - and where I've included products that I've used, I've shared a quick summary of my thoughts, whether good or bad.

What I really like is that your home page will show a list of the current trending products, it can be a great way to find out what things mummies (and daddies) are currently loving - through all different stages of babyhood/toddlerhood/childhood and connect with other mummies (and daddies) on there. If you do see a product you like, they do also have a link on each product to 'buy from Amazon' online, which should take you right to that product on Amazon - nicely joined up :)

Of all the lists I've created I think my 'Baby Teething' list is my favourite, there's some fantastic products on there, lots of which I have and use - bit shout out to Sophie the Giraffe teether - Squidge really loves chewing her face and legs and making it squeek :) See the full list here.  If you want to have a look at the 16 other lists I've put together you can see them here.

As well as Berry Clever Kids - they also have Berry Clever Pets - so if you're looking for some new treats or toys for your furry friends it could be worth checking that out too - you can access both sites from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved