Saturday 30 May 2015

Why I hate baby poop

Pooping face

Yep, this is a bit of a random post - and you might be thinking, yeah it's a pretty obvious one, I mean who the hell would like poop?  But the answer might not be as obvious as you think...

Yeah I don't like the smell of it, having to clean up a poopy nappy 3/4 times a day.  And I really don't like when it gets under my nails or on my hands, worse if it gets on Squidge's feet or hands - yeah, that's a favourite of his, it's like his heels and hands have poop magnets in them.

But the reason I hate baby poop so much, is because of how it interferes with everything.  It'll happen at the worst times - perhaps after spending an hour trying to get him to sleep, then 20 mins into the nap he poop's and is wide awake waiting for his nappy to be changed.  Or in the middle of a feed, yeah thanks for that, I'll just put everything down, unstrap him, take him upstairs, strip him off to sort out his nappy - then by the time we get back downstairs, he doesn't want anymore food.  Or it's because the second that nappy is off, he's rolling over with his bum in the air making it impossible to clean.

So that's why I don't like baby poop - it's not for all those normal reasons, those reasons I can actually put up with, he's my son after all, but the way it breaks up routine and especially naps - that's why I really hate it.

2 comments:

  1. My youngest always seems to explode her nappies at every poop! No matter what I do it escapes. It's terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad my poopy nappy days are over....hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved