Friday 10 October 2014

I'm a mummy!

Squidge

After a very long (over 70 hours) labour, I'm proud to announce the birth of baby Squidge :)  He entered the world at 15:48pm on Monday 6th October, weighing just 6lbs 9oz - I'll be writing up a full birth story with all the gory details over the next week!

For now I just wanted to say thanks for checking in to see if he'd been born, we're both doing full, both his mummy and daddy have never been so tired, but also never been so in love and happy.  I won't be publishing his name on here as I'd like to give him some level of privacy, but there will be plenty of pics - so on social media and here he'll remain as Squidge (which I keep calling him in real life by accident too, whoops!).

I already have a load of posts in my head with my first parenting experiences that I want to write about so content on here will hopefully pick up - although, I am being naughty and getting stuff done while he naps and not sleeping, ah well :)

For now we're great, I'll be back in the next couple of days with more posts, thanks for all your support :)


Georgina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved