Saturday 24 May 2014

Baby shopping list

Left: Baby bouncer bought in Aldi (great value, £14.99).  Right, the pink lining changing bag I bought.

Sorry I haven't really posted much this week, I've been pretty tired and de-motivated - not to worry, I'm back now though :D

I thought instead of writing up loads of haul posts, I'd create this one shopping list post, and then every time I buy something from the list, I'll cross it off and update the post with a picture.  I'll be doing haul posts of baby clothes and things like that too, this is more for the stuff and not the fashion :)

So, without further ado, here's our shopping list!

  • Cot
  • Travel cot
  • Baby bouncer (standard)
  • Baby bouncer (with music & that rocks)
  • Changing table
  • Chest of drawers
  • Cot mobile
  • Pram
  • Car seat
  • Moses basket
  • Mattress & bedding
  • Change bag
  • Play mat/gym
  • Carpet for the nursery
  • Paint for the nursery
  • New blinds & curtains for the nursery
  • Baby monitor
  • Nursing chair
  • 2 x Changing mats (one for upstairs, one for downstairs)

I'm sure there's things I've forgotten, if there is I'll come back and add them to the list :)  Once I've had the 20 week scan on Tuesday, and *if* everything is pretty much ok with Squidge, then we'll start buying the big stuff, although saying that, we need to sort out our bedroom first, so we might not start buying the baby stuff for a little while yet as we'll have no where to store it otherwise :P  Who knows, I might not be able to resist the urge though :P



Don't forget to follow my blog with Bloglovin

Binky Linky

6 comments:

  1. Ooo exciting times. I remember the urge to go and buy. Congratulations on squidge.
    #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I can't believe I'm at 20 weeks already, half way there!

      Delete
  2. I can recommend Angel Care movement monitors. We've had ours since our twins were born and they're two now - we still use them every night. To me they offer so much peace of mind. I bought a cot mobile, but never used it as I found it kept our twins awake rather than helping them go to sleep! Thanks for linking up to the #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation :) Huh, hadn't thought of that with a cot mobile - a good consideration :)

      Delete
  3. Us babies need soooooo much stuff! But most of all we need love and cuddles ;) Congratulations x

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved