Wednesday 4 February 2015

Wishlist Wednesday #2

Wednesday Wishlist #2

It's been a while since I've done a wishlist Wednesday, and there's a few things on my shopping list at the moment, so I thought I'd share them with you :)

Connecta Baby Carrier - £62
I've been eyeing these up for a while now - we have a sling, and while that's good, it would be nice to have something a little easier to be able to put Squidge in as for us, the sling is a bit of a 2-person job. I really like this chevron print one as it could easily be worn by a man or woman, plus I've heard nothing but great things about Connecta from other mummies too :)

Merino kids go go sleep bag - £70
We've started putting Squidge in a sleeping bag at night now as he was always kicking his blankets off and getting chilly, and these he can't kick off - but with normal ones you have to check the tog and the heat of the room to make sure it's compatible - but with the Merino ones you don't have you do that.  They're also more adjustable than most, fitting them for longer, and they're really soft!

Fisher Price Rainforest high chair - £unable to find UK price
I've picked the Rainforest one as we've invested quite a lot in the Fisher Price Rainforest range - we currently have the play gym, and the rocker - plus Squidge loves them (I think he really likes giraffes - he's always smiling at them) :)  We'll be starting the weaning journey soon-ish, so we need to start thinking about getting a high chair.  I've heard the IKEA one is good, but we need one that will fold up as we have a serious lack of space here!

They're the three things top of my 'to buy' or 'would like' list at the moment, if you have any recommendations on these please leave a comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved