Monday 1 December 2014

Baby Winter Mothercare clothing haul

After an impromptu trip to town on Friday to spend my Nectar points on a Nexus 7 tablet (finally!) with the mother in law, we found ourselves venturing into Mothercare for some Dr Browns level 2 teets - as Squidge is on comfort milk, it's a lot thicker and the level 1 teets tend to get blocked all the time.  

Anyway, while I was there I of course browsed through the baby boy clothes and after agonising over if I should get anything, I realised I had a gift voucher in his change bag for £45.  Needless to say, the agonising was over and I started to shop :)  The booties I was going to buy anyway, as he doesn't really have any dark warm shoes, so this will be well used as they'll go with a lot of his outfits. Anyway, here's a closer look at what I bought.

Blue booties with faux fur lining, £7

Blue boots with faux fur lining from Mothercare


 Dr Browns level 2 teets £3.99 per pack - I know these say for 3+ months, but these are for the thicker comfort formula - if we go back to the normal formula, we'll make sure we use the normal teets, until he's 3 months old :)
Dr Browns level 2 teets

I loved these cute dungarees, they're made of really soft material and they have poppers at the bottom for easy access to nappy change - it also came with the stripy vest which is super soft and lovely quality.  I love the little animal face detailing on this - it was £16
Dungarees with an animal face from Mothercare

Two pairs of soft stripy trousers with little 'fly' detailing (love that!), they're not super thick like the ones I've bought from Sainsburys, but they're very cute! These were £7 for the pair.
Soft winter trousers from Mothercare

Two pack of winter themed tops, this little one at the front with the bear on it has yellow elbow patches, very cute! It was £8 for the two.
Winter tops from Mothercare

And finally, his star pyjamas, I adore these!!! I'm obsessed with stars, I love them, he has a lot of clothes with stars on it as a result, and I wanted to get some proper PJs for him, the only other ones he has are short sleeved so no good for winter, these will be perfect with a vest underneath :)
Mothercare start pyjamas

With the gift voucher I only ended up spending £13 of my own money, which I was pretty happy with!  With the Nexus 7 too, I used £137.50 of saved Nectar points, so only had to spend £12 of my own money - a fairly thrifty well-spent day if I do say so myself :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved