Thursday 24 July 2014

JellyCat haul

JellyCat dust bag

I promised this last week, it's a bit late but better late than never.  So, a blogger I know tweeted me a few weeks ago asking if I knew about JellyCat.  I literally thought she was talking about an internet cat, oh how wrong I was!

She pointed me in the direction of their website and I immediately fell in love.  I knew exactly what I wanted to buy for Squidge, and that was the bedtime bunny (23cm tall, and £13).

Bedtime Bunny jellycat

Yes we're having a boy and yes I bought this when I thought we were having a girl, but I don't think that'll be a problem, it's just a little bunny in a night gown, and I'm sure Squidge will love it.  It's super soft and very cute, I'm actually tempted to build up a collection of these for me as I love them so much!

Once the bedtime bunny arrived, I was struck with JellyCat fever!  So back onto their website I headed to have a look at what else I could buy.  I knew I needed/wanted to get some little teddy ornaments for the pram, and JellyCat sell them, so I picked three I really liked the look of, and took the plunge.  Here are the three I bought.

Penguin JellyCat
 £12

Owl jellycat
 £8

JellyCat octopus
£12

A penguin, an owl and an octopus.  I didn't realise this until they arrived, but both the penguin and octopus have pull strings on them and they vibrate back up to a short string, nice!

The quality of the teddy's are fantastic, no loose stitching, all very neat and using high quality materials and if you buy them online, they each come in their own little dust bag. Don't get me wrong, you get what you pay for, they're not exactly cheap, but hopefully what we have out of it are teddys/toys that Squidge will grow up loving, and that's a price I'm happy to pay for.

Here's the baby collection of JellyCat toys :)


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I love jellycat! I especially love the Octopus :)

    Laura | Laurzrah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fab am going to look into getting something for when my little one is born
    http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. o my I love the penguin! they all look so amazing, makes me want to start sewing again

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, they are so cute! I am definitely going to purchase some of these for my sister and baby Nemo. I've already fallen in love with the whale and shark buggy toys, and with so many more I know i'm going to become a little addicted to shopping at jellycat x

    Beth Tinkerbell

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved